For the rim:
- Organic raw honey*
- Cinnamon sugar
For the mocktail:
- 2 oz. Gingerbread simple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4–5 oz. non-dairy milk**
- Rim a coupe or martini glass with the honey and then the cinnamon sugar. Set aside.
- Next, in a mason jar filled with ice, add your gingerbread simple syrup, vanilla extract, and non-dairy milk.
- Put the lid on and shake well (~30 seconds).
- Using the inner part of the lid, strain over your prepared glass.
* To make this vegan, simple use lime juice instead of honey. 🙂
**If you consume dairy products, feel free to substitute this with dairy milk! It’s just as delicious! 🙂
Keywords: christmas mocktails, christmas drinks, christmas cocktails, gingerbread, gingerbread simple syrup, honey, cinnamon, cinnamon sugar, oat milk, vanilla