If you’re looking for a non-alcoholic version of my Candy Corn Martini, then this is the perfect drink for you!
I mention in my video for these recipes that this is more referential of a candy corn, rather than being an exact replica of flavor. Nevertheless, it’s still a delicious medley of fresh citrus, smooth vanilla, and marshmallow notes! 🙂
For the mocktail:
- 5 oz. organic no pulp orange juice
- ½ oz. organic lime juice
- ⅓ oz. organic lemon juice
- 1 tsp. organic vanilla extract
- Topo Chico
- YumEarth organic candy corn
- Add a few ice cubes to a mason jar or cocktail shaker.
- Add the orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice, and vanilla extract to your shaker of choice.
- Put your lid on and give it a good shake (~15-20 seconds).
- Strain your drink over a martini glass.
- Top with Topo Chico.
- For garnish, add a spoonful of Cocowhip (or any other non-dairy or dairy whipped topping), and some candy corn!
- Enjoy your daily serving of vegetables because candy corn totally counts as a vegetable!
Keywords: halloween drinks, halloween mocktails, halloween cocktails, halloween party recipes, halloween recipes, candy corn, martini, orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice, vanilla extract, Topo Chico, Cocowhip