Looking for a relaxing replacement for your typical weekend cocktail? Then, you need to try my CBD Mai Tai Mocktail.
This drink is very, very, very (did I mention very?) loosely based on the original Mai Tai recipes developed by both Donn the Beachcomber and Trader Vic’s. Instead of incorporating the normal alcohol, though, I’ve introduced CBD oil to this classic Tiki drink. While the traditional recipes included ingredients like orange curaçao or rum, this recipes focuses on highlighting the fresh orange and pineapple juices, the deliciously sweet almond simple syrup, and relaxing CBD oil.
In addition to having a nice calming, relaxing effect on the body, this drink is full of vitamins and minerals! Traditional Mai Tai’s definitely can’t boast the same amount of health benefits that this drink has. Orange and pineapple are very high in vitamin C which can help boost your immune system. In addition to having bromelain to help break down proteins while digesting food, pineapple is also known for containing vitamins A, K, E, phosphorus, zinc, and calcium!!
I hope you enjoy your mini tropical vacation! 🙂
*This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Affiliate links mean that I earn a commission from qualifying purchases. This helps support my channel at no additional cost to you. :)*Print
For the cocktail:
- 2 oz. organic pineapple juice
- 2 oz. organic orange juice
- 1 oz. almond simple syrup
- 1 oz. organic lime juice
- ½–1 dropper (or about 1 mL) of CBD oil
- Top with Topo Chico or other sparkling water
- Lime wheel
- Cocktail umbrella
- Combine everything except the Topo Chico and garnishes into a mason jar or cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake to combine.
- Strain your mocktail into a lowball glass.
- Top with Topo Chico or other sparkling water of your choice.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and cocktail umbrella and be prepared to get taken away to Relaxation Island!
Keywords: cbd oil mocktail, cbd oil cocktail, cbd oil drink, mai tai, non-alcoholic mai tai, non-alcoholic cocktail